THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 21, 2012

Globes


1. What did you think about the article?
   I think that it was cool that they are recognizing our school, and not much of school get to do this.
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in.
      I think that what we did still did a good job and a work of pay off.
3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy?
     If my game was features in the article will be a good thing and i feel happy.
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?
     Well I never finish my game.
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?
     They should mentioned was forest rats because it gave me information about de-forestation 

0 comments: