THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 12, 2011

9\11

1.How old were you on September 11, 2001?
I was 2 years old when 9\11 happened.
2.When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
The first person to tell me is my parents when it was 9\11 and she told me what happen.
3.What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?
The impact is that my mom was sad when the event happen.
4. What was the issue with t his game?
I think that it was interesting because  it is showing what happen  in 9\11.    

5. How do you feel about it?
I feel nothing because I was a little child and I dint understand people.
6. What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?

The problem of the portraying the awful violent is that the people fall of the building to kill them self.
7. How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?
I think I could make sure the hole story by getting information by people that was in the crash.

0 comments: